Who may participate
This study is seeking healthy male & female participants, meaning that the participants will not have the condition being studied.
In addition to the criteria listed, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum body weight of 50 kg
- Have body Mass Index of 17.5 - 28.5 kg/m2
- Be a non-smoker or a smoker who smokes a maximum of 5 cigarettes per day
- Be able to meet all study visit requirements
There are other requirements for participation in this study. The study staff will explain these to you during the screening process.
FOR WOMEN ONLY:
Women of non-childbearing potential: You may participate in this study provided that:
• You are between 18 and 60 and
• You are post-menopausal (meaning that your last period was at least one year ago).
• OR ELSE you have been surgically sterilised (bilateral oophorectomy, bilateral salpingectomy, or hysterectomy).
• OR you have an ovarian failure
Women of childbearing potential: At each visit to the PCRU, we will check that you are using the appropriate contraception. You must fulfil one of the conditions below:
▪You have had a bilateral tubal occlusion
▪ You have a non-hormonal IUD
▪ You have a hormonal IUS
▪ You have a (progestogen-only) hormonal implant
▪ Your partner has undergone a vasectomy at least six months ago
▪ You are abstinent from heterosexual intercourse as your preferred and usual lifestyle (abstinent on a long term and persistent basis) and agree to remain abstinent.
Each clinical study has its own guidelines for who can participate, called eligibility criteria. However, only the research study staff can fully determine if you qualify to enroll in the study.
What to expect
The study is planned to last for approximately 11 weeks. There are several examinations procedures will be required in connection with the study:
- A screening examination during which you will sign a COVID ICD and the study ICD.
- A hospitalisation period of 18 days (17 nights)
- A follow-up visit
- A follow-up phone call
Each participant will have a follow-up phone call 28 to 35 days after administration of the last dose of study medicine.
You will not personally derive any benefit from your participation in this study, but the results obtained could be very important for the development of medicines and treatments which will benefit other people.
Interested in participating?
New to clinical research? If you’re interested in becoming a participant or need more information on the registration process, please complete and submit the registration form. We will contact you as soon as possible
Already in our database? If you’d like to subscribe for this study, please contact us by phone.
Studies (recruiters) For more information, call 0800/99.256 (from abroad: 0032/2. 556.70.02 or 00800/2636.2636 from France, The Netherlands, Germany, UK) or email us.
Personal data means any information relating to you as a natural person such as for example your name, your date of birth, your telephone number or information relating to your health or your medical condition.
The personal data you share with us when completing the registration form is collected by the Brussels PCRU in order to send you the relevant literature and the medical questionnaire. It will be processed in a strictly confidential manner and in conformity with all applicable legislations, especially the European and Belgian laws applicable to clinical trials, and the European and Belgian laws applicable to personal data protection.
Personal data protection is very important to our clinical research unit. That’s why we ask that you read our Privacy Notice available at https://privacycenter.pfizer.com/en/belgium.